-   -   =AVERAGE formula help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409237-%3Daverage-formula-help.html)

[email protected]

=AVERAGE formula help

Someone, anyone, please provide me some assistance. I'm having issues
w/ an =AVERAGE formula. I've got 9 employees and need to get the
running average QA score for the whole team throughout the year.
Maximum number of QA's in a month is 10 per person. Each employee has
their own worksheet showing their scores and the pages are all set up
the same. Example: January scores are in B5:B14 for all employees and
February's are in B18:B27. I really thought this would be a simple
thing to do, but it's eluding me.

[email protected]

=AVERAGE formula help

Nevermind, I figured it out RIGHT after I posted this. :)