-   -   conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409215-conditional-formatting.html)

geebee

conditional formatting

hi,

lets say i have some data in a sheet. and column A is compared to column AB
to apply a conditional formatting based upon whether column A is less than or
greater than amount in column AB. then I resort the data in column A only,
without sorting the data in column AB. how can I KEEP the color applied by
the conditional formatting after I resort the data?

thanks in advance,
geebee

Quietman

conditional formatting