-   -   VBA - synchronize multiple pivottable pagefilter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409176-vba-synchronize-multiple-pivottable-pagefilter.html)

Andre

VBA - synchronize multiple pivottable pagefilter

Hello, I am working with Excel 2007.
I found a piece of VBA code on the internet that synchronizes the pagefilter
in different pivottables. This code is only working when I am saving the
excel file in the XLS format. When I save the file in the xlsm format then
the VBA code is not working. The code is watching the change of a pivottable
page filter, when you select one item then the code is working, when you
enable the "select multiple items" filter then the code doesn't work i got an
error "runtime error 9" "Subscript out of range". the debug stops at this
line:

If Target.CubeFields(pagefld.Name).EnableMultiplePage Items = True then

the filterfield is a year-month hierarchy.

Does anyone knows why this is happening.

Thanks,

André