-   -   i want to convert the Currency appering in Number to Characters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409114-i-want-convert-currency-appering-number-characters.html)

Saif

i want to convert the Currency appering in Number to Characters

like i have 2568.38

in another cell i need Two thousand five hundred Sixty Eight Dollars and
Cents Thirty Eight,

in fact i had this functioin in my excell before but not after i update i
can't find it.

i got the program some where from Microsoft website, can any one help me
please

Mike H

i want to convert the Currency appering in Number to Characters

Saif,

Here's the code

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360

Mike

"Saif" wrote:

like i have 2568.38

in another cell i need Two thousand five hundred Sixty Eight Dollars and
Cents Thirty Eight,

in fact i had this functioin in my excell before but not after i update i
can't find it.

i got the program some where from Microsoft website, can any one help me
please

Saif

i want to convert the Currency appering in Number to Character

Thanks mike, Tested Ok, this was exactly what i need

Thanks,