-   -   Delete all labels on a line chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409089-delete-all-labels-line-chart.html)

Steve Mackay

Delete all labels on a line chart

How do I delete all labels for every point on a line chart, using
VBA? I have 11 series of data, and I want to delete all labels before
running some other code?

Thanks
Steve

Andy Pope

Delete all labels on a line chart

Hi,

Try this to remove all data labels from all series.

ActiveChart.ApplyDataLabels xlDataLabelsShowNone

Or all data labels for a specific series.

Activechart.SeriesCollection(3).hasdatalabels=fals e

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel