-   -   Multi-Page Objects Activate Page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409086-multi-page-objects-activate-page.html)

Coby

Multi-Page Objects Activate Page

Does anyone know if there is a way to programmatically change back and
forth through different pages of a multi-page strip?

I have tried the following, none of which work:

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Activate

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Select

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).SetFocus

Thanks for any help you can lend me.

Coby.

Robert Bruce

Multi-Page Objects Activate Page

Yn newyddion:
,
Roedd Coby wedi ysgrifennu:

Does anyone know if there is a way to programmatically change back and
forth through different pages of a multi-page strip?

I have tried the following, none of which work:

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Activate

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Select

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).SetFocus

Thanks for any help you can lend me.

Coby.

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Value = 3

Rob

Coby

Multi-Page Objects Activate Page

On Apr 9, 3:17*pm, "Robert Bruce" wrote:
Yn newyddion:
,
Roedd Coby wedi ysgrifennu:

Does anyone know if there is a way to programmatically change back and
forth through different pages of a multi-page strip?

I have tried the following, none of which work:

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Activate

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).Select

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Pages.Item(3).SetFocus

Thanks for any help you can lend me.

Coby.

Me.MultiPage_Seq.Value = 3

Rob

Awesome!
That works so perfect.
I thought I was at the end of the road and was about to abandon that
object and try something else.
You saved the day for me.

Thanks, Rob.

Coby.