-   -   How to get preview or print landscape on a form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409076-how-get-preview-print-landscape-form.html)

novice973

How to get preview or print landscape on a form

Hi, I have Excel 2002. I've search the internet and saw various suggestions
but not what I want to do. I have an user form that fits on a 8.5 x 11 inch
paper in landscape. The command myform.printform prints the form, but, in
portrait. Is there a way I can get the printer to print landscape for my
form but not affect the user's printer settings? If I can trigger the
printpreview, that will work too.

Note: I am interested in printing the form with the user data not the data
on the spreadsheet.

Thanks.