-   -   VB code for joining column data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409049-vbulletin-code-joining-column-data.html)

Sinner

VB code for joining column data.

Hi,

I want to join columnL & J with result in ColumnM.
It should join till each value found in column J.

How to do it wth VB?

Charlie

VB code for joining column data.

When you say "Join" I presume you want to simply concatenate them.

LastRow = (You - Know - How - From - Your - Other - Post)

For i = 1 To LastRow
Cells(i, 13) = Cells(i, 12) & Cells(i, 10)
Next i

"Sinner" wrote:
Hi,

I want to join columnL & J with result in ColumnM.
It should join till each value found in column J.

How to do it wth VB?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. With little modification working ok.