-   -   VBA: Possible to colour seperate lines in a list box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408986-vba-possible-colour-seperate-lines-list-box.html)

NateBuckley

VBA: Possible to colour seperate lines in a list box?

Greetings,

I'm just wondering if it's possible to colour different lines within a list
box?
I want to do the following

First line - white
Second line - light blue
Third line - white
Fourth line - light blue
and so on.

Just wondering if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

JLGWhiz

VBA: Possible to colour seperate lines in a list box?

That option is not included in the Properties list for a ListBox. You do
have the option to use bold or italics but it applies to the entire list, not
single lines.

"NateBuckley" wrote:

Greetings,

I'm just wondering if it's possible to colour different lines within a list
box?
I want to do the following

First line - white
Second line - light blue
Third line - white
Fourth line - light blue
and so on.

Just wondering if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom Hutchins

VBA: Possible to colour seperate lines in a list box?

You might check out this link:
http://www.andypope.info/vba/colourdropdown.htm

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"NateBuckley" wrote:

Greetings,

I'm just wondering if it's possible to colour different lines within a list
box?
I want to do the following

First line - white
Second line - light blue
Third line - white
Fourth line - light blue
and so on.

Just wondering if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter T

Possible to colour seperate lines in a list box?

Did you not see my reply to your similar question under subject:
"ListBoxes - Different Elements, different colours" on 25 March.

Regards,
Peter T