-   -   break page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408905-break-page.html)

Mery

break page

Hi,
I have another problem,example the word 'signature' is always in the same
column but it changes row.
I wont to do a break page in the same row when the word 'signature' arise!
End last question is...how can I lock view code,that no one can use it!
Thanks in advance!
Mery

Gord Dibben

break page

This code will insert a pagebreak below the word Signature in column A

Sub Insert_PBreak()
Dim OldVal As String
Dim rng As Range
OldVal = "Signature"
For Each rng In Range("A1:A300") '<< change range
If rng.text = OldVal Then
rng.Offset(1, 0).PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
End If
Next rng
End Sub

Second problem..................

Open the VBE.

Select your workbook/project and right-clickmyworkbook
propertiesprotectionlock project for viewing. Add a password and OK out.

Note: file must be saved, closed and re-opened before protection takes place.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 09:02:00 -0700, Mery wrote:

Hi,
I have another problem,example the word 'signature' is always in the same
column but it changes row.
I wont to do a break page in the same row when the word 'signature' arise!
End last question is...how can I lock view code,that no one can use it!
Thanks in advance!
Mery

Mery

break page