-   -   Page Problem. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408899-page-problem.html)

[email protected]

Page Problem.

when I log on to microsoft.public.excel.programming page, then on the
left hand side Advertisement is appearing, I am unable to read any
messages.

pls help me how to remove this.

shahzad

FSt1

Page Problem.

hi
since microsoft's official page does not have any advertising, i suspect
that your not on microsoft's official page. try this...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx

regards
FSt1