-   -   Saveas Error (attempt 2) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408888-saveas-error-attempt-2-a.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Saveas Error (attempt 2)

I have the following bit of code that normally works, but lately I'm getting
errors on the SaveAs line. It's completely kicking me out of excel.

aWBname = aWB.Name
aWBname = oWB.Path & "\" & aWBname 'Didn't have this line
originally and it worked
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
aWB.Close savechanges:=False
oWB.SaveAs Filename:=aWBname
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
oWB.Close

Does anyone have any idea why I might be having these problems? Sometimes
it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Saveas Error (attempt 2)

It appears that copying worksheets from aWB to oWB caused this problem
somehow. WHen I moved them, I had no error. I believe the workbooks with
issues had links from one sheet to another.

Barb Reinhardt