-   -   How can remove a project from VBA project list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408849-how-can-remove-project-vba-project-list.html)

edward

How can remove a project from VBA project list

Hi everybody,
I posted this question in general question section but I didnt get any
response, now I hope someone knows about this problem . After I opened a file
used by another people in our company for some reason even after deleting
that file in my computer and even deleting my personal.Xls still any excel
file I save or open I see that specifi file in its VBA project list. when I
clcik on it it says out of memory . My question is how can we remove a fiel
from this project list in VBA editor?

--
Best regards,
Edward

Kevin B

How can remove a project from VBA project list

I'm assuming that the projects that you see are Excel add-ins.

From the Excel Workbook menu, click TOOLS, select ADD IN and remove any
checkmark to turn off all add-ins. The list of unknown projects should be
cleared by this process.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Edward" wrote:

Hi everybody,
I posted this question in general question section but I didnt get any
response, now I hope someone knows about this problem . After I opened a file
used by another people in our company for some reason even after deleting
that file in my computer and even deleting my personal.Xls still any excel
file I save or open I see that specifi file in its VBA project list. when I
clcik on it it says out of memory . My question is how can we remove a fiel
from this project list in VBA editor?

--
Best regards,
Edward

edward

How can remove a project from VBA project list

that was my original though too , but I have only analysis toolpak-Analysis
tool pakVBA and barcode wizard addin which is an add used for many months in
our company for creating barcode . So this problem must be caused be somthing
else possibily a piece of code sitting somehwere in my computer
--
Best regards,
Edward

"Kevin B" wrote:

I'm assuming that the projects that you see are Excel add-ins.

From the Excel Workbook menu, click TOOLS, select ADD IN and remove any

"Edward" wrote:

Hi everybody,
I posted this question in general question section but I didnt get any
response, now I hope someone knows about this problem . After I opened a file
used by another people in our company for some reason even after deleting
that file in my computer and even deleting my personal.Xls still any excel
file I save or open I see that specifi file in its VBA project list. when I
clcik on it it says out of memory . My question is how can we remove a fiel
from this project list in VBA editor?

--
Best regards,
Edward

JLGWhiz

How can remove a project from VBA project list

If the name of the file is funcres.xla, leave it alone. You will screw up
your entire VBA functionality.

"Kevin B" wrote:

I'm assuming that the projects that you see are Excel add-ins.

From the Excel Workbook menu, click TOOLS, select ADD IN and remove any