-   -   check box to indicate "no work required" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408808-check-box-indicate-no-work-required.html)

jeagly167

check box to indicate "no work required"

I have an excel workbook with two worksheets, a coversheet with check boxes
an action items tab. I would like, if the box is checked on the coversheet
tab to display the "no work required" in cell F4 on action items tab.

Thanks!

Mike

check box to indicate "no work required"

Put this into the CoverSheet module
Private Sub CheckBox1_Change()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
Worksheets("ActionItems").Range("F4").Value = "NO"
Else