-   -   Macro To Change Column Headings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408431-macro-change-column-headings.html)

Bob

Macro To Change Column Headings

I receive data from outsdie vendors and I would like to know if I would be
able to change column heading descriptions via a macro. For example A1 I
would need changed from BrLoc to Branch ID. B1 Mftg Part No would be changed
to Part Number etc.

Thanks.
--
Bob

Gary''s Student

Macro To Change Column Headings

Sub namefixer()
s = Array("Branch ID", "Part Number")
Range("A1:B1") = s
End Sub

add as many titles as you like.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200776

"Bob" wrote:

I receive data from outsdie vendors and I would like to know if I would be
able to change column heading descriptions via a macro. For example A1 I
would need changed from BrLoc to Branch ID. B1 Mftg Part No would be changed
to Part Number etc.

Thanks.
--
Bob