-   -   Round in excel 97 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408411-round-excel-97-a.html)

Graham[_2_]

Round in excel 97

I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!) and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) < Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff
Scotland

Jim Cone

Round in excel 97

The Round function was introduced in xl2000 for VBA.
For xl97, you can use the worksheet Round function...
If Application.Round(TotA, 2) < Application.Round(TotB, 2) Then

I think that you will find that xl97 is faster and easier to use than the latest
super whiz-bang Excel version.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Graham"
wrote in message
I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!) and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) < Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff
Scotland

Graham[_2_]

Round in excel 97

Jim,
You are an abolute star! Many thanks for that.

Graham

Jim Cone wrote:

The Round function was introduced in xl2000 for VBA.
For xl97, you can use the worksheet Round function...
If Application.Round(TotA, 2) < Application.Round(TotB, 2) Then

I think that you will find that xl97 is faster and easier to use than the latest
super whiz-bang Excel version.

Peter T

Round in excel 97

Hi Jim,

Let me get this right, for performance and usability you are suggesting
people might consider upgrading from Excel 2007 to Excel 97.

:-)

Regards,
Peter T

wrote in message
I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!)

and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with

an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) < Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff