-   -   Sum in Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408305-sum-pivot-table.html)

TheVedek

Sum in Pivot Table

My Data:

All 4 of the following columns are located in the row area of the pivot table.

Vision | Rollup | Project | Money
001| Rollup 1 | project 1 |$200
| Rollup 2 | Project 2 |$100
| Rollup 3 | Project 3 |$500
002| Rollup 4 | Project 4 |$100
| Rollup 5 | Project 5 |$20

How can insert a calculated field that would sum all the money for vision
001, then for 002.

It would be ideal if I can have a sum of money on the same line as 001
(instead of line after rollup 3.

Thanks

TheVedek

Sum in Pivot Table

anyone?

"TheVedek" wrote:

My Data:

All 4 of the following columns are located in the row area of the pivot table.

Vision | Rollup | Project | Money
001| Rollup 1 | project 1 |$200
| Rollup 2 | Project 2 |$100
| Rollup 3 | Project 3 |$500