-   -   bypassing BeforeClose event? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408298-bypassing-beforeclose-event.html)

jayklmno

bypassing BeforeClose event?

I have some code that enables and disables cut and paste. The code is turned
on with the Workbook Open event and turned off with the Workbook Close event.
Some users though are having this code linger and not turn off... any things
that can happen that would allow the user to unknowingly bypass the close
event?

Thanks!

Jim Thomlinson

bypassing BeforeClose event?

Most likely it is an error in your code and not something the user is
doing... One thing to look at could be turning off events without turning
them back on again. That would keep the before close event from firing...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson