-   -   Personal Macro Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408215-personal-macro-workbook.html)

Craig

Personal Macro Workbook

Hi

I know that the Personal.xlsb file is stored in the C:\Users\user
name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLStart folder of each computer in
Vista/Office 07

MY QUESTIONS A

1. Whats the best way to get personal macros from my C drive on my computers
to be available for use across a network so anyone can start Excel and be
able to run my personal macros and hopefully not overwrite any of their
personal macros?

2. I want to take my personal macros from one laptop and put them to use on
another laptop. Do I export the Personal file to a bas file on the laptop to
send from let say onto a flash disk, and them import them into the other
Personal file on the computer to receive via the flash disk? Is this the
best way?

Thank you!

Craig

Ron de Bruin