-   -   Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408206-there-any-way-collapse-expand-codes-vba-editor.html)

iop

Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor?

How to expand/collapse the codes in VBA programming window?
is there any plug-in or software to make it?
thanks!

Bob Phillips

Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor?

I know of no way to do exactly what you want (wish I did), but you can set
it up so that the window only shows one procedure at a time
(ToolsOptionsEditorWindow SettingsDefault to Full Module View - uncheck
it). I don't like it, but it is available.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"iop" wrote in message
How to expand/collapse the codes in VBA programming window?
is there any plug-in or software to make it?
thanks!

iop

Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor?

thanks.
though we can switch the views of one / all procedure(s) by clicking the
bottom left of the editor window, only showing the one procedure is not
enough. ;)
codes with "if... then", "while,... wend", etc, especially need to be
collapsed and expanded.
it can be done in Visual Basic 2008.
it seems we've to wait for the next version of VBA. :(

"iop" wrote in message
How to expand/collapse the codes in VBA programming window?
is there any plug-in or software to make it?
thanks!

Bob Phillips

Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor?

There isn't going to be a 'next version of VBA'.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I know of no way to do exactly what you want (wish I did), but you can
set
it up so that the window only shows one procedure at a time
(ToolsOptionsEditorWindow SettingsDefault to Full Module View -
uncheck
it). I don't like it, but it is available.

--
---
HTH

Bob