-   -   Fills page number of all sheets in current workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408176-fills-page-number-all-sheets-current-workbook.html)

dapanpan

Fills page number of all sheets in current workbook

Hi,

I have VBA code in Excel 2003 that fills page number of all sheets in
current workbook in footers for print. I've noticed that if there's a
multi-pages "microsoft word document" object in sheets, the page number can't
be counted exactly. If I count page breaks in full screen mode
(xlPageBreakFull), the page numbers are discontinuous;if I count page breaks
in print-erea mode (xlPageBreakPartial), there are repeated numbers between
the sheet with a multi-pages "microsoft word document" object and the next
sheet。

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on what could be causing
this.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

dapanpan