-   -   HOW TO SELECT NEXT CELL OF LAST VALUE CELL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408060-how-select-next-cell-last-value-cell.html)

K[_2_]

HOW TO SELECT NEXT CELL OF LAST VALUE CELL

Hi, in macro how you can select the next cell of the last value cell
in coloumn
For example If I have value in cell A1 to A10 then how can I select
next cell
of cell A10 which will be B10.
Please if anybody can help

Mike H

HOW TO SELECT NEXT CELL OF LAST VALUE CELL

Hi,

Try this

Sub versive()
lastrow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Cells(lastrow, 1).Offset(0, 1).Select
End Sub

Mike

"K" wrote:

Hi, in macro how you can select the next cell of the last value cell
in coloumn
For example If I have value in cell A1 to A10 then how can I select
next cell
of cell A10 which will be B10.
Please if anybody can help

Don Guillett

HOW TO SELECT NEXT CELL OF LAST VALUE CELL

try
cells(10,cells(columns.count,10).end(xltoleft).col umn+1).select

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel