-   -   Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407974-macro-setup-rows-repeat-top.html)

steven

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

I would like to create a macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top based on
the current rows selected. ie I would just select the rows and I plan on
using a menu bar macro button to run the macro. Therefore the macro needs to
know to use the currently selected rows to use as the rows to repeat at the
top.

I tried something like:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Rows
End With

but thats not it. It returns an error.

Thank you for your help,

Steven

joel

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$2"
End With

"Steven" wrote:

I would like to create a macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top based on
the current rows selected. ie I would just select the rows and I plan on
using a menu bar macro button to run the macro. Therefore the macro needs to
know to use the currently selected rows to use as the rows to repeat at the
top.

I tried something like:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Rows
End With

but thats not it. It returns an error.

Thank you for your help,

Steven

JP[_4_]

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Areas(1).Address
End With

On Mar 19, 11:18*am, Steven wrote:
I would like to create a macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top based on
the current rows selected. *ie I would just select the rows and I plan on
using a menu bar macro button to run the macro. *Therefore the macro needs to
know to use the currently selected rows to use as the rows to repeat at the
top.

I tried something like:

* * With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
* * * * .PrintTitleRows = Selection.Rows
* * End With

but thats not it. *It returns an error.

Thank you for your help,

Steven

steven

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

That is not what I am looking for. That works if I want row 1 and 2. But I
want to go with the current selection top row and bottom row because it will
not always be row 1 and 2 that I want to repeat. I want to use the current
rows selected.

Thanks,

Steven

steven

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

Great, Thank you.

"JP" wrote:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Areas(1).Address
End With

On Mar 19, 11:18 am, Steven wrote:
I would like to create a macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top based on
the current rows selected. ie I would just select the rows and I plan on
using a menu bar macro button to run the macro. Therefore the macro needs to
know to use the currently selected rows to use as the rows to repeat at the
top.

I tried something like:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Rows
End With

but thats not it. It returns an error.

Thank you for your help,

Steven

JP[_4_]

Macro to setup Rows to Repeat at the Top

Who are you talking to?

Mine works no matter how many rows you select.

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = Selection.Areas(1).Address
End With

--JP