-   -   Floating calender (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407970-floating-calender.html)

joel

Floating calender

I have an excel shet that as a number of rows on it that I want to group
together on on the end of these rows I have put a calender. Is there any way
I can group half the ro and not the whole row as it takes out a number of
weeks in my calender

thanks

joel
--
N/A

Jim Thomlinson

Floating calender

Nope... grouping views rows as being indivisible.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson