-   -   Help me to change color (By VBA) of cell if value in the cellchange!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407965-help-me-change-color-vba-cell-if-value-cellchange.html)

vietvn

Help me to change color (By VBA) of cell if value in the cellchange!!!

I'm trying to make a fuction to change cell color when value change,
for example, I call this function is "chcl", when I use
"=if(A15,chcl(A1,red),0)" then if value in A15, color of active cell
change to red else has no change. Please help me to solve this
problem.
Thank you

Gary''s Student

Help me to change color (By VBA) of cell if value in the cell chan

A function cannot change a cell's color. You would need either condtional
formatting or an Event macro.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007g