-   -   file error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407924-file-error.html)

Eric

file error

I am trying to open up a workbook that has been made primarily in excel 2000.
In this workbook there are three sheets that have been copied in that were
created with Excel 2003.

Before copying and pasting these sheet in I could open the workbook with
Excel 2000 or Excel 2003. Now it will not open in 2003 only 2000. When I
try with 2003 I get an error message saying data may be lost. If I keep
hitting the enter button the sheet will finaly open but all the buttons and
pictures are gone. The macros associated with the button are still in the
macro tab and work. Does anyone have any help with this? What have I don't
to make this not work? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Eric