-   -   LeftHeaderPicture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407910-leftheaderpicture.html)

[email protected]

LeftHeaderPicture

Hello,

Is it possible to use centerheaderpicture to link to a graphic already
in the workbook?

for example:

right now I have: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeaderPicture.Filename =
"C:\Sample.jpg"

What I would like to have is something like:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeaderPicture = ActiveSheet.Shapes("Object
1")
where Object 1 is a picture in my workbook.

My goal is the end user of the spreadsheet can change a setting on
sheet 1 that will change graphic on the header on the sheet 2. I
don't want to use the .Filename approach because not all users of the
same access to the network drives, so there is no common path I can
use for the graphics to reside. I have a Worksheet_Activate macro for
sheet 2 where I was hoping to put the header link to the object.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.