-   -   Using the functions "LARGE"and "SMALL" in an Excel program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407902-using-functions-large-small-excel-program.html)

Ed[_30_]

Using the functions "LARGE"and "SMALL" in an Excel program

I have a program which terminates with a variable length column of numbers.
In an adjacent cell I want to enter tha largest and in another cell I want
to enter the smallest of the numbers in the rsulting column.

The column name is the variable "tstC" the topmost row in the column will be
"3" and the endmost row will the variable "s".

Among others thoughts, I've tried:
Cells(3, conC) = "=LARGE(Range(cells(3, tstC), cells(s, tstC)),1)" and

Cells(3, conC).Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=LARGE(RC[-1]:R[s-3]C[-1],1)"

and none worked.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.