-   -   2 questions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407836-2-questions.html)

ranswert

2 questions

I have two questions:
1. How do I identify a fill color for a cell so that I can match the text
to the color to hide it? Is there a beter way to hide the text so that it is
not visble?

2. A lot of times when I ask for help on a code, you use 'Me'. For example
'Me.commandbutton2.enabled = ok'. What is Me? I don't use it and it seems
to work fine.

Thanks

pswanie

2 questions

1. How do I identify a fill color for a cell so that I can match the text
to the color to hide it? Is there a beter way to hide the text so that it
is
not visble?

record a macro while changing the color of the cell. it will then show the
number in the editor

2. A lot of times when I ask for help on a code, you use 'Me'. For example
'Me.commandbutton2.enabled = ok'. What is Me? I don't use it and it seems
to work fine.

the me points to the specific userform where the commandbutton2 is located.
could use userform1.commandbutton2.enabled = ok