-   -   Project Time Template Needes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407828-project-time-template-needes.html)

Jon Belcher

Project Time Template Needes

I need a template that allows employees to enter a start time, end time, and
choose a work project for that time from a dropdown (editable) list. I
would like the template to generate a report of total hours worked for each
project over a two week, month, etc. period.

pswanie

Project Time Template Needes

you will need to try and create it self and ask how as you go on....

sorry