-   -   Marco to process data in many files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407827-marco-process-data-many-files.html)

Nils Titley

Marco to process data in many files

I have a macro that process a existing excel file but now I need it to
process many files in a specific folder. I have open and closed files and
read and written data in C but I need to help getting started on this. Could
some one give me some starting code or point me in a good direction to find
an example.

Thanks

joel

Marco to process data in many files

Here is code that I posted earlier today. It move files from one directory
to another. It only need a small modification to open the file using

workbooks.open filename:=

instead of the move instruction.

"Nils Titley" wrote:

I have a macro that process a existing excel file but now I need it to
process many files in a specific folder. I have open and closed files and
read and written data in C but I need to help getting started on this. Could
some one give me some starting code or point me in a good direction to find
an example.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Marco to process data in many files