-   -   Excel Custom Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407733-excel-custom-box.html)

Ned Flanders[_2_]

Excel Custom Box

I am running Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 on Window Vista Home Premium.
When I go to the developer tab, I go to insert and then choose the "More
Options" option. I choose "Shockwave Flash Object" and make an object. I
click on properties and then can't find a "Custom" field. It works on another
computer with Microsoft Office 2007 installed on it, but I don't have what I
need on that computer.

Can anyone tell me how to get the "Custom" field back, or what the values in
the "Custom" field correspond to with the other fields?