-   -   error in exel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407683-error-exel.html)

jai[_3_]

error in exel

when i am opening execl a tab appears that-"please wait while windows
configurs Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003"after that it says that
"Installation Error File not found","original Installation Source Required:"I
HA DTYER IN ALL WAY,
PLEASE HELP ME i WANT MY EXCEL OFFICE,
AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO MY EXEL..
--
life is too short enjoy it...

James Snell

error in exel

Excel has gone into "self repair" mode because a file is corrupted or a
feature which you've tried to use was set to install on demand. Give it the
installation source - put your office / excel CD in like it is asking for and
the problem should go away.