-   -   EXCEL Statement help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407682-excel-statement-help.html)

Neil Holden

EXCEL Statement help

Hello, can anyone help me please!!??

I have a cell named "% Compete" and columns named Week 1, Week 2, Week 3,
Week 4 and so on up to week 28

When the user types in week 1, 50% and then 60% in week 2 I need the cell "%
complete" to automatically update each time the user inputs the % complete.

Please help!!

James Snell

EXCEL Statement help

You're looking for the formula =max(cellrange)

That will return the highest value entered in the range of cells.

"Neil Holden" wrote:

Hello, can anyone help me please!!??

I have a cell named "% Compete" and columns named Week 1, Week 2, Week 3,
Week 4 and so on up to week 28

When the user types in week 1, 50% and then 60% in week 2 I need the cell "%
complete" to automatically update each time the user inputs the % complete.

Please help!!

Neil Holden

EXCEL Statement help

Thankyou very much. Much appreciated.