-   -   Excel 2007 Oracle DB Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407647-excel-2007-oracle-db-help.html)

[email protected]

Excel 2007 Oracle DB Help

Heres the breakdown. I have an oracle db named MXFP and the server is
named MXFP. I use a msquery to pull data from the GLaccounts table.
which returns 1131 rows of data.

I need to build something to retreive all information from another
table named workorders for each of these GLaccount rows.

IE:

SELECT * FROM WORKORDERS WHERE GLACCOUNT=A1

A1 = Cell a1 of the GLaccounts sheet.

Not sure how i can go about this. Ive tried using sql.request but i
cant build the friggin script properly and i cant find XLODBC.XLA add-
in for 2007.

Any help?