Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Uppercase Check

Hi Guys,

Been a long while since I posted on here!

Does anyone know how to look at a textbox, and see if at least one of
the letters is uppercase?

Basically I need to try to recreate microsofts password complexity doo-
dah to check my textbox against, essentially at least 6 charecters,
and two of them have to be either uppercase, number or charecter. (not
both of the same),... anyway thats hard to explain properly and doesnt
really matter at this early stage but I am sure you get what I am
trying to do.

The first bit I want to tackle is to see if there is an uppercase
letter. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Duncan