-   -   Error 800a01a8 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407423-error-800a01a8.html)

roadkill

Error 800a01a8

I have a spreadsheet containing a macro that seems to work fine but if I run
the macro (one or many times) and then close the spreadsheet (save or not -
doesn't matter) I get an error 800a01a8. The macro triggers off of a double
click and basically is a substitute for the validation feature (providing a
combobox of values to select from w/o having to depend on each cell having
been set up with validation).

Does anyone know what this error is or where I can look it up?

Thanks,
Will