-   -   Can Excel pull live information from the Web??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407399-can-excel-pull-live-information-web.html)

Hamed parhizkar

Can Excel pull live information from the Web???

Is it possible to make a macro that when you click a button it pulls live
information from a website. For example, if I am on my excel spreadsheet and
I click the button, is it possible for excel to pull the weather off of
weather.com or stock quotes from yahoo.com???

Gord Dibben

Can Excel pull live information from the Web???

You don't need a macro for this type of operation.

DataImport External DataNew Web Query.

Read help on how to refresh/update your query with the click of a button.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP