Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default name the sheet the same as the file name

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me with my macro.
I have another question.
I need the sheet to have the same name as the file name. I got it to
work by using an input box, where the user has to enter the file name.
I would like to avoid having to use the input box, and have the macro
do it automatically. Is there any way to do that? I am using Excel
2003.

Thanks, Carol