-   -   Changing case in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407385-changing-case-cell.html)

[email protected]

Changing case in a cell

Hi guys, I have looked around a bit and don't see a macro/VB code that
will do what I like. I have a textbox that users can enter text and
numbers into such as mpl024. Right now they can enter either lower or
upper case letters.

I would like to limit the input to upper case letters or run a VBA
that would change the first 3 letters to upper case.

Any suggestions? New to VBA but been around Excel for quite a
while....

Thanks

Wayne

[email protected]

Changing case in a cell

On Mar 9, 3:57*pm, wrote:
Hi guys, I have looked around a bit and don't see a macro/VB code that
will do what I like. I have a textbox that users can enter text and
numbers into such as mpl024. Right now they can enter either lower or
upper case letters.

I would like to limit the input to upper case letters or run a VBA
that would change the first 3 letters to upper case.

Any suggestions? New to VBA but been around Excel for quite a
while....

Thanks

Wayne

Never mind guys on doing a little bit more digging I found what I
needed. Thanks!