-   -   If source cell is bolded then destination cell becomes bolded too. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407358-if-source-cell-bolded-then-destination-cell-becomes-bolded-too.html)

Mike C[_6_]

If source cell is bolded then destination cell becomes bolded too.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any solutions for what im trying to
do. Ok, I have a link to a cell in a seperate workbook and the font is
bolded, but the destination cell does not carry over the formatting,
does anyone know of a way to carry over or retain the formatting of the
source cell. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

ilia

If source cell is bolded then destination cell becomes boldedtoo.

Have you tried using conditional formatting based on a third value,
affecting the format of both cells?

*** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***