-   -   Outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407313-outlook.html)

Looping through

Outlook

Can an excel spreadsheet talk to outlook? I am trying to figure out a way to
set up outlook task or calander reminder automatically off of an entry placed
in an excel spreadsheet.

Can someone let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Peter

Nobody[_4_]

Outlook

Check out this page:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

"Looping through" wrote in
message ...
Can an excel spreadsheet talk to outlook? I am trying to figure out a way
set up outlook task or calander reminder automatically off of an entry
placed
in an excel spreadsheet.

Can someone let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Peter

Looping through

Outlook

Thanks for the awsome site.

"Nobody" wrote:

Check out this page:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

"Looping through" wrote in
message ...
Can an excel spreadsheet talk to outlook? I am trying to figure out a way
set up outlook task or calander reminder automatically off of an entry
placed
in an excel spreadsheet.

Can someone let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Peter

DKS

Outlook