-   -   Custom toolbar color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407242-custom-toolbar-color.html)

Steve-in-austin

Custom toolbar color

I have a custom toolbar that I want to stand out on the toolbar row. Is there
a way to customize the color or otherwise make it stand out? I tried floating
it but users would close it and call me asking how to get it back--not an
ideal design. Thanks

Bob Phillips

Custom toolbar color

Add a custom faceid to a button, like the company logo.

--
---
HTH

Bob