-   -   excel sheet to outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407103-excel-sheet-outlook.html)

Rpettis31

excel sheet to outlook

I keep getting the sub or function not defined on this line.
With OutMail
.To = "rep"
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "This is a test"
.HTMLBody = RangetoHTML(rng) **This line**
.send

I am able to send the email or text but I can not get the sheet to send.

Ron de Bruin

excel sheet to outlook

Hi Rpettis31

If you read the information on the page you can read that you also must copy the function
RangetoHTML to the module

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

--