-   -   list of used shortcut keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407076-list-used-shortcut-keys.html)

Smallweed

list of used shortcut keys

Does anyone know a way of listing the shortcut keys being used by macros in
the open workbook(s)? I have a long list of macros and don't particularly
want to go manually through the Options on every single one to find what
Ctrl-G is now doing...

Gary''s Student

list of used shortcut keys

Export the modules and scan the .bas files. For example:

Sub dural()
MsgBox (" ")
End Sub

If assigned CNTRL-e will produce a .bas file like:

Sub dural()
Attribute dural.VB_ProcData.VB_Invoke_Func = "e\n14"
MsgBox (" ")

Gary''s Student - gsnu200771

"Smallweed" wrote:

Does anyone know a way of listing the shortcut keys being used by macros in
the open workbook(s)? I have a long list of macros and don't particularly
want to go manually through the Options on every single one to find what
Ctrl-G is now doing...

Peter T

list of used shortcut keys

Try Ivan Moala's addin