-   -   Need your help on excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406932-need-your-help-excel-2007-a.html)

hari

Need your help on excel 2007

I need your help in solving an excel problem. The case is an excel
sheet, I have data relating to invoices raised by customers, in the
second sheet I have the details of the recepits from customers. Here
the problem is the receipt is not against a single invoice. Customer
paid me against a bunch of invoices as a single payment. Here I am
trying to know which combination of invoices gives me the receipt
amount.

Can u please help me in this regard. Please find the attached file
containg the details

Thanks in Advance,
Hari.