-   -   return sheets code name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406901-return-sheets-code-name.html)

Karen53

return sheets code name

or something similarHi,

Is there a way to return the code name of a worksheet using sheets(ShName)?
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

OssieMac

return sheets code name

ActiveSheet.CodeName

OssieMac

"Karen53" wrote:

or something similarHi,

Is there a way to return the code name of a worksheet using sheets(ShName)?
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

OssieMac

return sheets code name

I re read you question and thought perhaps this is what you want.

Sheets("My sheet").CodeName

OssieMac

"OssieMac" wrote:

ActiveSheet.CodeName

OssieMac

"Karen53" wrote:

or something similarHi,

Is there a way to return the code name of a worksheet using sheets(ShName)?
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

Karen53

return sheets code name

Yes, thank you OssieMac. The second answer is what I was looking for.
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

"OssieMac" wrote:

I re read you question and thought perhaps this is what you want.

Sheets("My sheet").CodeName

OssieMac

"OssieMac" wrote:

ActiveSheet.CodeName

OssieMac

"Karen53" wrote:

or something similarHi,

Is there a way to return the code name of a worksheet using sheets(ShName)?
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

Gord Dibben