-   -   VBA IDE Extensions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406825-vba-ide-extensions.html)

MutatedBrain

VBA IDE Extensions

I wanted to create a toolbar for some of the custom macros for VBA
IDE. Can someone point out to some examples ?
Can I write a VBA Code to add additional functionality to the VBA IDE
or would i have to revert to COM ?

Jon Peltier

VBA IDE Extensions

Chip Pearson covers it he

http://cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
http://cpearson.com/excel/vbemenus.htm

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"MutatedBrain" wrote in message
I wanted to create a toolbar for some of the custom macros for VBA
IDE. Can someone point out to some examples ?
Can I write a VBA Code to add additional functionality to the VBA IDE
or would i have to revert to COM ?

MutatedBrain

VBA IDE Extensions

You guys have figured it out already. i have already subscribed to
your blog. Thanks for such good advice

On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:
Chip Pearson covers it he