-   -   setting the gradientstops of a point in a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406816-setting-gradientstops-point-macro.html)

el_doctor74

setting the gradientstops of a point in a macro

Hello!
I want to format each point of a serie in a chart. Each point has 3
gradientstops: 0, 50 and 100%. there's no problem in setting them from the
excel interface, but I need creating them by means of a macro. I tried
something like:

Activechart.seriescollection(1).fill.gradientstops .insert rgb(0,255,0), 0.50

to insert the middle gradientstop, but this does not work.
Someone knows how can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!