-   -   determining dynamic print area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406779-determining-dynamic-print-area.html)

pablo

determining dynamic print area

I am working on a print script that will set the print area of a shopping
cart worksheet. I have two worksheets (catalog, shopping cart). A user adds
items from the catalog to the shopping cart. I need the print function to
determine the size of the cart and set and print only the populated range
(A1, J...). The catch is that A1-J23 row being used as the cart's header.
Afterwards, A24 and on is a the cart's quantity column.

Any ideas how to get started?